U-Compare is an integrated text mining/natural language processing system based on the UIMA Framework, which provides access to a large collection of ready-to-use, interoperable, natural language processing components. U-Compare allows users to build complex NLP workflows from these components via an easy drag-and-drop interface, and makes visualisation and comparison of the outputs of these workflows simple.
- Prof. Sophia Ananiadou featured on the 2021 North Innovation Women list
- Outstanding paper designation for NaCTeM paper at Coling 2020
- New article in BMJ Open examining change over time of women’s health in clinical studies
- CfP: Special issue on Semantic Resources and Text Mining
- New article describing neural nested event extraction model
- No public Twitter messages.