U-Compare is an integrated text mining/natural language processing system based on the UIMA Framework, which provides access to a large collection of ready-to-use, interoperable, natural language processing components. U-Compare allows users to build complex NLP workflows from these components via an easy drag-and-drop interface, and makes visualisation and comparison of the outputs of these workflows simple.
- Keynote talk at Workshop on Harnessing Exponential Knowledge Growth
- NaCTeM to present two workshops on RobotAnalyst at Global Evidence Summit, Cape Town, South Africa
- NaCTeM talk at University of Cambridge mentioned in blog
- Invited Talk at Text and Data Mining Symposium in Cambridge
- NaCTeM article amongst top 1% most downloaded PLOS ONE articles in 2016
- No public Twitter messages.