U-Compare is an integrated text mining/natural language processing system based on the UIMA Framework, which provides access to a large collection of ready-to-use, interoperable, natural language processing components. U-Compare allows users to build complex NLP workflows from these components via an easy drag-and-drop interface, and makes visualisation and comparison of the outputs of these workflows simple.
- Invited talk at Text and Data Mining event in Paris
- Research Fellow position available at NaCTeM
- New article describing method and enriched corpus for normalising phenotype mentions in text
- Participation in panel session on improving uptake of text and data mining in the EU
- Prof. Tsujii awarded Okawa prize
- No public Twitter messages.