U-Compare is an integrated text mining/natural language processing system based on the UIMA Framework, which provides access to a large collection of ready-to-use, interoperable, natural language processing components. U-Compare allows users to build complex NLP workflows from these components via an easy drag-and-drop interface, and makes visualisation and comparison of the outputs of these workflows simple.
- Invited talk at 1st Workshop on Biomedical Information Management
- Invited Talk at PSB 2018
- Talk at Global Pharma R&D Informatics Congress
- Talk on RobotAnalyst in Tokyo hosted by Japanese Society of Nephrology
- NaCTeM attendance at launch of the South Asia Self Harm research capability building initiative
- No public Twitter messages.