U-Compare is an integrated text mining/natural language processing system based on the UIMA Framework, which provides access to a large collection of ready-to-use, interoperable, natural language processing components. U-Compare allows users to build complex NLP workflows from these components via an easy drag-and-drop interface, and makes visualisation and comparison of the outputs of these workflows simple.
- Prof Juni'ichi Tsujii receives ACL Lifetime Achievement Award 2021
- NaCTeM's HSEarch semantic search system mentioned in the news
- Keynote Speaker at Northern Lights Deep Learning Conference 2022
- Vacancy for Postdoctoral Researcher in NLP at DTU Copenhagen working with NaCTeM
- Prof. Sophia Ananiadou featured on the 2021 North Innovation Women list
- No public Twitter messages.