U-Compare is an integrated text mining/natural language processing system based on the UIMA Framework, which provides access to a large collection of ready-to-use, interoperable, natural language processing components. U-Compare allows users to build complex NLP workflows from these components via an easy drag-and-drop interface, and makes visualisation and comparison of the outputs of these workflows simple.
- Talk on RobotAnalyst in Tokyo hosted by Japanese Society of Nephrology
- NaCTeM attendance at launch of the South Asia Self Harm research capability building initiative
- NaCTeM involved in research partnership with the BBC to unlock the potential of data in the media
- NaCTeM selected to present at Precision Medicine session at TREC 2017
- Prof. Tsujii given IAMT Award of Honor
- No public Twitter messages.